Most energy supplements come in a drink form, and yes we all know how convenient FIT Sticks already are. All you need is a bottle of water and your handy dandy stick, but I must admit, this recipe is a fun little hack to get your energy fix from FITTEAM FIT in a slightly more exciting way 🙂 . This gummy treat is not only delicious and different, but you don’t have to feel any guilt from added sugar that comes in normal gummy snacks. It’s an easy way to share, and they’re a satisfying little treat when you need a pick-me-up! Not to mention, these yummies also yield all the health benefits of gelatin including anti-aging, weight loss, bone strength, joint support, and digestion (just to name a few). Here’s what you can do to kick your FIT up a notch!
Makes 4 Servings.
● 4 servings of FITTEAM FIT
● Gelatin Powder Setting Agent
● Hot & Cold water
● Measuring cup
● Silicon Molds – To keep it simple I used 4 x Silicon Muffin Cups, but you can use
fun molds like gummy bears, too! Just keep track of the number filled and divide
that number by 4 to know how many are in a serving of FIT.
● In your measuring cup, mix 4 teaspoons of gelatin powder with a small amount of
boiling water (only enough to dissolve the mixture).
● Whisk/stir until fully dissolved.
● Add cold water and fill to the 1 cup line.
● Add your 4 servings of FIT and stir well.
● Transfer mixture to molds.
● Refrigerate for 4 hours.
● Remove from molds and store in a sealed container/snap lock bag.
Have fun staying FIT with these yummy gummies!
Recipe Inspiration: https://www.secondtononenutrition.com/blogs/articles/supplement-hack-preworkout-gummies-recipe
Pic Inspiration: https://www.albanesecandy.com/all-gummies/pink- grapefruit-gummi- bears/