12 Oct Apple Pie Protein Smoothie Recipe
Mmmm the taste and aroma of apple pie are so nostalgic and reminiscent of home, especially during the Fall season. This smoothie not only tastes just like your grandmother’s apple pie, but it’s a healthier version with no refined sugar and all natural ingredients! It can be made in just 5 minutes, yet it’s loaded with nutrients that will keep you satisfied for hours. Kill your cravings for junk with this creamy, decadent and sweet, seasonal favorite! We’re completely hooked on it, and we know you will be, too!
It’s an apple pie protein smoothie!
- 1 large Red Apple, cored
- 1/2 frozen Banana
- ¼ cup Raw Oats (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt or non-Dairy Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 Serving FITTEAM LEAN Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp* Apple Pie Spice (I used this one.) *You can add more if you really enjoy the Fall spices like I do. ????
- Optional: 1 packet Organic Stevia in the Raw for added sweetness without the calories.
- Add all ingredients into a (high-powered) blender.
- Pulse until combined and smooth.
- Give a taste test and add sweetener (1 packet Organic Stevia in the Raw) if needed, pulsing to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of either cinnamon or more apple pie spice, if desired.