01 Nov Quick ‘n’ Easy Protein Oatmeal Recipe
Oatmeal, a breakfast classic, is favored by many. It’s warm, comforting, and easy to make, saving you time and effort, while also providing the energy you need to fuel your day right. A natural source of complex (slow absorbing) carbs, fiber, and even some protein, oats are a natural, go-to source for many athletes and health gurus, alike.
I especially love to power up my oatmeal with protein and customized toppings; it keeps me from getting bored and allows me to build a complete meal with everything my body needs (protein, carbs, and healthy fats). Simply mixing in a serving of LEAN and topping it with some nuts are an example of an easy way to add even more nutritional value to a bowl without much effort. Give this quick recipe a go, and let us know how energized and powerful you feel throughout the day! ????????
Makes 1 Serving
- ½ cup Raw Oats
- 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 serving FITTEAM LEAN
- ¼ cup Granola (of choice, I like this brand.)
- ½ Banana, sliced
- Healthy Fat of Choice – Examples: 1 tbs Almonds (sliced), 6 Walnuts (chopped), 1 tsp Coconut Oil (unrefined), 1-2 tbs Coconut Flakes, 1 tbs Chia Seeds, or 1 tbs of nut butter
- Optional: Sweetener – 1 Packet Stevia, Drizzle Honey or Agave
- Cook oats according to directions on package using almond milk and/or water.
- Once oats are cooked, mix in LEAN, coconut oil (optional), sweetener, and sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Top with granola, sliced banana, and healthy fat of choice (if you didn’t already include coconut oil as your fat option ???? )
- Warm your heart and enjoy!
Certified Wellness Coach
*Results will vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.