At FITTEAM, we stand behind our products. If you are unsatisfied with a product purchased from FITTEAM, you have 90 days from the order date to have your product returned for a refund. You will need to return any unused product along with its original packaging to FITTEAM prior to a refund being issued for your product purchase price (less membership fee, shipping and handling).
Please note: Only first/initial orders are eligible to be returned/refunded. Products that are returned outside of the FITTEAM Return Policy will be discarded and no refund will be issued.
For First Order Returns within 90-Days of the sales transaction date, Membership fees, shipping and handling charges incurred will not be refunded, and you will be responsible for return shipping, and responsible for any lost packages. FITTEAM encourages the Customer to purchase insurance and tracking for their Returns. After ninety (90) days of the sales transaction date of the First Order, no refunds will be offered.
Please allow up to 15 business days for your return to be processed.
If you purchased your product directly from FITTEAM, please email email@example.com to initiate the return process.
If you purchased your product directly from a FITTEAM BRAND PARTNER, you must contact that BRAND PARTNER to receive a refund. All FITTEAM brand partners have agreed to honor our return policy as part of their BRAND PARTNER AGREEMENT.
- All returns, whether by a Customer, or BRAND PARTNER, must be made as follows:
- ObtainMRA# (Merchandise Return Authorization Number) from FITTEAM by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ship items to the address provided by FITTEAM Customer Service when you are given your MRA#
- Provide a copy of the invoice with the returned products and original packaging. Such invoice must reference the MRA# and include the reason for the return.
- Ship back unopened product in manufacturer’s box exactly as it was delivered.
- All returns must be shipped to FITTEAM pre-paid, as FITTEAM does not accept shipping collect packages. FITTEAM recommends shipping returned product by UPS or FedEx with tracking, as risk of loss in shipping the returned product shall be borne solely by the Customer, or BRAND PARTNER. If returned product is not received at FITTEAM Distribution Center. It is the responsibility of the Customer, or BRAND PARTNER to track the shipment or no credit will be applied.
- If a Customer Refuses a shipment, FITTEAM will assess a 20% Re-Stocking fee for the additional handling and shipping charges, and FITTEAM will not issue a Refund for the original shipping charges. If a Customer Refuses a shipment and the shipment is lost by the mailing service, the Customer will be liable for the product purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
- The return of $500 or more of products accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year, by a BRAND PARTNER, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination.
Product Inventory Returns as they apply to BRAND PARTNERS. You agree that if you resell Product directly to a customer, you will adhere to FITTEAM’s First/Initial Order Only, 100% 90-day money back guarantee policy and shall provide the customer a full refund of all monies paid if the customer returns product packaging and unused product, within ninety (90) days of the sales transaction. There will be no refunds for non-First orders. If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, you may return the product packaging and unused product items for a refund if neither you, nor we, have terminated the Brand Partner Agreement. The refund shall be 100% of the purchase price of the Product, within the first ninety (90) days on First/Initial orders only. Shipping and handling, and Membership Fee charges incurred will not be refunded, and you will be responsible for return shipping and handling charges, and responsible for any lost packages. There will be no Refunds after 90 days.
Upon cancellation of a BRAND PARTNER’S agreement, the BRAND PARTNER may return resalable sales aids purchased within one (1) year from the date of cancellation for a refund if he or she is unable to sell or use the merchandise. A BRAND PARTNER may only return products and sales aids he or she personally purchased from the Company under his or her BRAND PARTNER Identification Number, and which are in new and resalable condition. Upon receipt of the products and sales aids, the BRAND PARTNER will be reimbursed ninety percent (90%) of the net cost of the original purchase price(s), less shipping charges. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account.
The Company shall deduct from the reimbursement paid to the BRAND PARTNER any commissions, bonuses, rebates or other incentives received by the BRAND PARTNER that were associated with the merchandise returned. Products shall be deemed “resalable” if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused, 2) original packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged, 3) they are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price, and 4) the product contains current FITTEAM labelling. Any merchandise that is clearly identified at the time of sale as nonreturnable, discontinued, or as a seasonal item, shall not be resalable.