15 Nov Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie Recipe
I’ve talked about it probably a million times by now, but there’s no denying my love for both oatmeal and cookies. So, it seems only natural that I combine the two to create the ultimate breakfast cookie creation…That’s right…Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies!!! If I’m completely honest, I really love LEAN, honey, and peanut butter, too. All of these ingredients tingle my tastebuds and fill my tummy with delicious, nutritious protein, carbs, and fats. This is a great snack before a long and hard workout. They’ll get our head, heart, and belly ready to do some work (and maybe even bring a smile to your face, too 🙂 )
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 2 c. Gluten-Free Raw Oats
- 1/4 c. Peanut Butter
- 2-3 servings FITTEAM LEAN
- 2 tsp. Honey, Raw
- Optional Add-Ins: 2-4 tbs of any of the following – Chocolate Chips, Cacao Nibs, Nuts, Coconut Flakes, Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Smash bananas in a medium bowl.
- Add peanut butter and whisk together (either with a manual or electric mixer) for a few minutes until smooth and you no longer see any lumps of banana.
- Add oats and protein powder until powder is mixed.
- Add honey and mix.
- Mix-in optional add-ins.
- Use a large tablespoon to scoop and drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for about 8-13 minutes or until they feel firm. Please note: They won’t brown like a normal cookie would.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes on the pan before removing with a spatula to cool.
Certified Wellness Coach
*Results will vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.