14 Nov Protein Cake Batter Balls Recipe
Sometimes, I just like to be #basic. I don’t want to overcomplicate things, think of something new, have to buy a bunch of stuff to make the dish or mess with a recipe with more than a handful of ingredients. This recipe meets all of my requirements for simple, yet satisfying #basic treat! Healthy fats and protein come to the rescue for an easy, yet yummy snack that you can make and take anywhere! Not only that, the ingredients in these delicious treats can keep you feeling LEAN, too! Celebrate your health and more energy with these Cake Batter Protein Balls!
- 4 servings FITTEAM LEAN
- 2 tbs Coconut Flour
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil, melted
- 6 – 8 tbs Water
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients (except Stevia) along with 6 tablespoons water in a small bowl and stir to combine (the mixture will be extremely thick with no oil or powder not mixed in). If it becomes too dry to mix in its entirety, add a tbs more water and continue to stir (you may need up to 2 additional tbs).
- Taste and add Stevia to sweeten, if desired.
- Use our hands to roll the mixture into four small balls and refrigerate until firm.
Certified Wellness Coach
*Results will vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recipe Inspiration Also, please note those pictured are not described in the recipe.