09 Oct 5- Ingredient Tropical Smoothie Recipe
Posted at 14:26h in FITTEAM Recipes
With Fall is upon us, do you find yourself missing the light and refreshing tastes of the tropics? I know it’s not just me when I say sipping on flavors of pineapple and coconut take me straight to a hammock on the beach, soaking in the sun rays during the Summer! (Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it?!)
Now you don’t have to wait until your next vacation to experience the coolness of the Caribbean. You can take a mini-vacay right in your own kitchen any time of day with this quick and easy 5-Ingredient Tropical Smoothie!
- ½ cup Frozen Pineapple chunks
- ½ cup Frozen Strawberries
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- ½ cup Coconut Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 Serving FITTEAM LEAN Protein
- Optional Topping(s): ½ tbsp Chia Seeds or 1 tbsp Coconut Flakes (or shredded coconut)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (*You may want to add a few ice cubes and/or more liquid (water) to achieve desired consistency
- *Optional: Garnish with either chia seeds or coconut flakes/shreds.
- Sit back, relax, sip and enjoy! ????