25 May 8 EASY WAYS TO STAY HYDRATED THIS SUMMER
Summer is approaching and temperatures are on the rise so show your body some love by hydrating! Below we share 8 easy ways to increase hydration this summer.
– Drink water! Yep, we said it. It may seem intuitive, but the fact is most people do not drink enough water daily especially in the summer. Now a days there is so much you can do to help ensure you get enough water throughout the day. Try a large water bottle noting the amounts per hour you should be drinking or set a timer every hour on the hour as a reminder to drink some more water. Find whatever solution helps you drink more water.
– Enjoy a popsicle! That’s right a popsicle is a great way for any age to sneak in some extra hydration. PRO TIP: Make your own healthy popsicles at home with HYDRATE!
– Snack on fruit and vegetables. According Mangieri at US News “Fruit and vegetables are especially high in water content and research suggests that about 22% of the U.S. population’s daily water intake is derived from food.” So, when you get a craving this summer head for cucumbers and watermelon!
– If you get board of regular water, try mixing it up. Coconut water can be a great source of hydration. Or try soaking fruit in your water overnight to infuse the flavor. PRO TIP: FIT & HYDRATE taste GREAT in coconut water.
– Add HYDRATE into your routine. FITTEAM HYDRATE was created to restore your balance and feel your best by replenishing your body through optimal hydration. CLICK HERE TO BUY HYDRATE NOW.
– Limit the amount of caffeine and alcohol you consume. Both caffeine and alcohol can act as diuretics leading to dehydration if used in excess.
– Keep a bottle of water with you throughout the day! It is shown that simply having a water bottle by your side will lead to more water intake. Be sure to take sips even when you don’t feel thirsty!
– Keep cool. According to com staying cool can help you from losing more water than you should be. This is particularly important if you live in a warm climate.
By practicing these simple techniques, you are sure to stay well hydrated throughout the summer! To learn more about FITTEAM HYRDATE and how it provides optimal hydration, click here.