28 Feb Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Posted at 16:38h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes | 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Sea Salt
- 1 Egg
- 14 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless, sliced into strips)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the almond flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Mix to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg.
- Take each chicken strip and dip in the egg first and then in the almond flour mix, coating each side well.
- Set the temperature on the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC). Place the chicken strips inside, ensuring they are spaced out.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove, flip and bake for 5 minutes more, until crispy and cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken strips. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is approximately 3 chicken strips.
- MORE FLAVOR: Add smoked paprika
- NUT-FREE: Use another type of flour, such as rice flour.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 258
- Fat = 14g
- Saturated Fat = 2g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 5g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 1g
- Protein = 28g
- Cholesterol = 119mg
- Sodium = 357mg
- Vitamin A = 97IU
- Vitamin C = 0mg
- Calcium =57mg
- Iron = 1mg