26 Jul Apple Crisp Yogurt Bowls
Posted at 02:19h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes | 2 Servings
- 1 Apple (cored, chopped)
- 1 cup Oats (rolled)
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the apples, rolled oats, maple syrup and cinnamon. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
- Divide the yogurt into bowls. Top with the apple crisp mixture. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate separately in an airtight container for up to three days.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is equal to 1 cup of coconut yogurt and 1/2 cup of apple crisp mixture.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Top with additional cinnamon, sea salt, shredded coconut flakes or slivered almonds.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 366
- Fat = 10g
- Saturated Fat = 6g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 66g
- Fiber = 10g
- Sugar = 23g
- Protein = 7g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 55mg
- Vitamin A = 53IU
- Vitamin C = 4mg
- Calcium = 559mg
- Iron = 2mg