06 Jun Apple Spice Oatmeal Cookies
Posted at 01:59h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 1 Servings
- 1 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Oats (rolled)
- 2 tsps Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Apple (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and walnuts. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ground flax, egg, coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, and diced apple.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix well to form a dough.
- Use a 1/4 cup to scoop balls of the dough onto the baking sheet and press down lightly. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- APPLE SIZE: For this recipe, one apple is equal to approximately one cup of finely diced apple.
- LEFTOVERS: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for longer.
- NUT-FREE: Use pumpkin or sunflower seeds instead of walnuts.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is equal to one cookie.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories = 224
- Fat = 12g
- Saturated Fat = 8g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 27g
- Fiber = 4g
- Sugar = 8g
- Protein = 3g
- Cholesterol = 16mg
- Sodium = 137mg
- Vitamin A = 33IU
- Vitamin C = 1mg
- Calcium = 64mg
- Iron = 1mg