06 Mar Apple & Sweet Potato Hash
Posted at 02:11h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Potato (medium, peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 1 Apple (medium, peeled and cut into small cubes)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender.
- Add the apple and continue to cook for three to five minutes more until the apple is warmed through and begins to soften. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is approximately 1 1/2 cups.
- MORE FLAVOR: Add dried herbs and spices like cumin, cinnamon, and/or garlic powder.
- NO EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: Use avocado or coconut oil instead.
- MORE VEGGIES: Add spinach or kale and stir until wilted.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories = 163
- Fat = 7g
- Saturated Fat = 1g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 26g
- Fiber = 4g
- Sugar = 12g
- Protein = 1g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 37mg
- Vitamin A = 9271IU
- Vitamin C = 6mg
- Calcium = 25mg
- Iron = 1mg