17 May Campfire Baked Apples
Posted at 03:12h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 1o minutes | 2 Servings
- 2 Apples
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Slice apples and cut out the cores. Place onto a double layer of aluminum foil lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fold into a foil packet and place onto the coals of a campfire for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Carefully open foil packet and let cool slightly. Enjoy!
- PARCHMENT PAPER TRICK: Lining the inside of your foil packet with parchment paper will keep the apples from sticking to the foil and makes it easier to eat out of. The parchment paper also makes the foil less likely to tear, and therefore potentially reusable for other meals.
- SERVE IT WITH: Yogurt or a scoop of coconut ice cream.
- NO CAMPFIRE: Use a grill with medium heat instead.
- LIKES IT SWEET: Drizzle with a bit of honey or maple syrup.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 98
- Fat = 0g
- Saturated Fat = 0g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 26g
- Fiber = 5g
- Sugar = 19g
- Protein = 1g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 2mg
- Vitamin A = 102IU
- Vitamin C = 8mg
- Calcium = 24mg
- Iron = 0mg