24 Oct Chocolate PB Protein Bars Recipe
Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Protein…OH MY! These are probably three of my all-time favorite things when it comes to food. No joke. Surprisingly enough, I didn’t discover the beautiful combination that is chocolate and peanut butter until much later in my life. But once I did, it was all over! I’m now forever a fan!
Contrary to some beliefs in the fitness and nutrition world, it IS possible to have this beloved combination while you’re achieving your health goals.
A mindset that supports the balance of all of your needs and desires on your journey to well-being is where you’ll find that “sweet spot” (pun intended) of success. The beauty of this recipe is that you not only have the flavor benefits of the chocolate-y peanut butter-y goodness, but you’re receiving muscle building benefits from LEAN as well as an abundance of antioxidant and phytochemicals to balance blood pressure and improve heart health in the raw cacao. ❤️
Servings: Makes 8 Bars
- 1⁄2 cup FITTEAM LEAN
- 6 tablespoons smooth Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 4 tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder (or Raw Cocoa if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 6 tablespoons Almond Milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Peanuts
- Liquid Stevia drops to taste (add 3-4 drops to your dough to start with and if, by the time ingredients are fully mixed, your batter still isn’t sweet enough, add a couple more drops of stevia)
- In a medium-size bowl, mix all the ingredients using a sturdy spoon or spatula until you get a dough that is easily shaped/molded. *Note* If your dough is too wet or sticky, add either a bit more of the cacao powder and/or LEAN.
- Divide this dough into 8, evenly-sized balls. Flatten and shape them into rectangles.
- Chill to harden and solidify more.
- Enjoy at your leisure!
Certified Wellness Coach
*Results will vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.