15 Jun Cottage Cheese with Blueberries
Posted at 23:37h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes | 3 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Divide the cottage cheese and blueberries into bowls or storage containers. Enjoy!
- MAKE IT SWEET: Drizzle honey or maple syrup overtop.
- STORAGE: Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 to 5 days.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 124
- Fat = 5g
- Saturated Fat = 2g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 9g
- Fiber = 1g
- Sugar = 6g
- Protein = 12g
- Cholesterol = 18mg
- Sodium = 331mg
- Vitamin A = 167IU
- Vitamin C = 4mg
- Calcium = 89mg
- Iron = 3mg