06 Apr Egg & Apple Snack Plate
Posted at 02:07h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 1 Servings
- 1 Egg
- 1 Apple (sliced)
- 1/4 Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- Place the egg in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, turn off the heat but keep the saucepan on the hot burner. Cover and let sit for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Strain the water and fill the saucepan with cold water. Peel the egg when cool enough to handle and slice into halves.
- Transfer to a plate with the sliced apple and coconut yogurt for dipping. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate unpeeled hard-boiled eggs in the fridge for up to a week. Slice apple just before serving.
- MORE FLAVOR: Season the egg with salt and pepper to taste. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, or sweetener of choice to taste to the yogurt.
- NO APPLES: Use berries, banana, or pear instead.
- NO COCONUT YOGURT: Use Greek yogurt instead.
- MEAL PREP: Make a batch of hard boiled eggs for the week all at once to avoid hard boiling one egg at a time
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories = 194
- Fat = 7g
- Saturated Fat = 3g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 28g
- Fiber = 5g
- Sugar = 19g
- Protein = 7g
- Cholesterol = 186mg
- Sodium = 85mg
- Vitamin A = 368IU
- Vitamin C = 8mg
- Calcium = 164mg
- Iron = 1mg