24 Feb Fun Date Ideas
With Spring on the horizon and love in the air what better time than now to enjoy a good date. A date with someone new, date with your spouse, date with your friend or a date with your kids. When the word “date” comes to mind most of us think of going out to eat or drink but the truth is that some of the best and most fun dates are those that are untraditional. Today we share great ways to level up your dates this year.
- Try taking a new workout class together. Have you been wanting to try ariel yoga well grab a girlfriend and get going. Or maybe you husband mentioned wanting to lift weights try doing a beginner weight lifting class. There are thousands of workout classes these days so get out of your comfort zone with someone you love and try one out.
- Try a “game” day. Relive your youth and go play laser tag together or try your hand at paintball. Get out there and go play a game together you’ll be surprised how much fun you both have.
- Learn something new together. Most of us get caught up in the daily grind and stop learning and trying new things so break that habit and get out there and try something new! So great ideas are: pottery class, painting class, cooking class or visit a museum together!
- Take a local adventure together. Have you been to your local aquarium, zoo or science museum, if not a date is the perfect time to check it out.
- Get active together. There are a million ways to move your body while spending quality time. Some of our favorite ideas are: ice skating, roller skating, rock climbing, skiing, trail biking, kayaking, paddle board and the list goes on.
- Treat yourself to a fun event. Check out a sports game live in action or go see your local theater play. Get out of the daily grind by mixing in a date with a live performance its guaranteed to be new every time.
We could go on and on about all the ways to mix up dating but the most important thing to remember is that spending time with your loved ones is one of the best things you can do for you mental health. Surrounding yourself by those you love and continuing to learn and grow will improve the overall quality of your life.