04 Dec Gingerbread Protein Cookies
Makes 8, small cookies
- 1/2 Cup Pecans or Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Dates, pitted and soaked in water
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Plant Protein
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 TBS AllSpice (Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg)
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- Optional: 1/4 Cup Goodies (Ex. Dairy Free Chocolate Chips, Unsweetened Cranberries, Raisins)
- Using a hand mixer or food processor mix all ingredients together and shape the dough into several small cookies or into two, big cookies!
- Once shaped, bake on a nonstick baking sheet at 355 F (180 C) for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
-Health & Wellness Coach