18 Jul Goat Cheese Zucchini Rolls
Posted at 23:44h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes | 1 Servings
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 Zucchini (trimmed, sliced lengthwise)
- Spread a thin layer of goat cheese on each slice of zucchini.
- Gently roll them into small wraps and enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- SERVING SIZE: One zucchini makes approximately 12 rolls.
- DAIRY-FREE: Use cashew cream cheese instead.
- MORE FLAVOR: Mix in your choice of fresh herbs into the goat cheese. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 103
- Fat = 7g
- Saturated Fat = 4g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 7g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 6g
- Protein = 6g
- Cholesterol = 10mg
- Sodium = 146mg
- Vitamin A = 392IU
- Vitamin C = 35mg
- Calcium = 51mg
- Iron = 1mg