19 Aug LEAN Banana Coconut Protein Bars
Posted at 12:42h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes | 6 Servings
- 1/2 Banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 1/2 tsps Raw Honey
- 2 tbsps Almond Butter
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 FITTEAM LEAN
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC).
- Place all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well with a spatula.
- Pack mixture down firmly into a pan. (I use a 9 x 9 square pan.)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool for 30 minutes.
- When cool, cut into bars. Store in an air-tight container or wrap them individually and throw them in the freezer for an easy grab-and-go snack.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 105
- Fat = 5g
- Saturated Fat = 2g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 11g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 4g
- Protein = 5g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 5mg
- Vitamin A = 7IU
- Vitamin C = 1mg
- Calcium = 22mg
- Iron = 0mg