19 Jul LEAN No-Bake Pumpkin Protein Bars
Posted at 13:34h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 2 FITTEAM LEAN
- 3/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1stp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1tsp Coconut Butter (melted)
- Line a pan with parchment paper. (Tip: Use an 8×8 inch pan if making 8
- Add the coconut flour, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Using a small pot over low heat, add the almond butter and maple syrup and whisk until combined and sticky, then add the vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with the pureed pumpkin. Stir until it is all combined, then add the milk and chocolate chips. Stir again until well combined. The dough will feel very thick.
- Transfer the dough into your pan and flatten with your hands, applying firm pressure to ensure it is packed. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and slice into even bars. Drizzle the bars with melted coconut butter. Store in the fridge until you are ready to eat. Enjoy!
- NUT-FREE: Use tahini or pumpkin seed butter instead of almond butter. Use coconut milk instead of almond milk.
- NO COCONUT BUTTER: Omit, or use melted chocolate as a drizzle instead.
- STORAGE: Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat. They will be too soft at room temperature.
- PROTEIN POWDER: This recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder. Please note that if using a different type of protein powder, results may vary.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 222
- Fat = 5g
- Saturated Fat = 0g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 35g
- Fiber = 9g
- Sugar = 14g
- Protein = 14g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 41mg
- Vitamin A = 2911IU
- Vitamin C = 78mg
- Calcium = 147mg
- Iron = 2mg