19 Mar LEAN Protein Berry Oatmeal Cups
Posted at 14:28h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 35 minutes | 8 Servings
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats (rolled)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1tsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 4 FITTEAM LEAN
- 1 cup Frozen Berries (thawed)
- Preheat the oven to 350F (177ºC). Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Add mashed banana, eggs, maple syrup and almond milk to a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, whisk the oat flour, rolled oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry then add the melted coconut oil. Mix again until combined.
- Fold the thawed berries into the mixture. Once combined, scoop into the muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove, let cool and enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Freeze in a storage bag for up to three months.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving size is equal to one oatmeal cup.
- NUT FREE: Use boxed coconut milk instead of almond milk.
- NO FROZEN BERRIES: Use fresh berries instead.
- PROTEIN POWDER: This recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 98
- Fat = 2g
- Saturated Fat = 1g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 14g
- Fiber = 3g
- Sugar = 4g
- Protein = 7g
- Cholesterol = 23mg
- Sodium = 373mg
- Vitamin A = 52IU
- Vitamin C = 6mg
- Calcium = 56mg
- Iron = 1mg