19 Jun LEAN Sunbutter Pumpkin Protien
Posted at 14:12h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 8 Servings
- 2 tsps Coconut Flour
- 2 tsps Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tsps Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Oat Milk (unsweetened, plain)
- 2 tsps Hemp Seeds (for coating, optional)
- 1 FITTEAM LENA
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, sunflower seed butter, pumpkin, and oat milk. Mix well until a firm batter forms. Add more oat milk one tablespoon at a time if the mixture is too dry/crumbly.
- Form the dough into one-inch balls. Repeat until all the dough is used up. Firmly roll each ball in a small bowl of hemp seeds to form a coating (optional). Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to seven days, or freeze if longer.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving equals one ball, about one inch in diameter.
- MORE FLAVOR: Add pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup and/or vanilla extract.
- NO HEMP SEEDS: Roll in crushed nuts, cocoa powder, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER: Use almond butter, tahini or pumpkin seed butter instead.
- PROTEIN POWDER: This recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder. If using another type of protein powder, note that results may vary.
- COCONUT FLOUR: This recipe was developed and tested using Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour. If using another type of coconut flour, note that results may vary.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 94
- Fat = 5g
- Saturated Fat = 1g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 6g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 1g
- Protein = 7g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 12mg
- Vitamin A = 798IU
- Vitamin C = 0mg
- Calcium = 11mg
- Iron = 1mg