19 Feb LEAN Vanilla Protein Pancakes
Posted at 14:31h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 2 Servings
- 2 Banana (plus extra for topping)
- 4 Egg
- 2 FITTEAM LEAN
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the eggs and LEAN protein powder. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour the batter into the skillet, roughly 1/4 cup at a time. Cook for 3 minutes, or until the top starts to bubble slightly, and flip. Repeat the process until all the batter is used up.
- Transfer to a plate and top with additional banana slices. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze in a storage bag for up to one month.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving size is approximately two pancakes.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 184
- Fat = 8g
- Saturated Fat = 4g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 16g
- Fiber = 3g
- Sugar = 7g
- Protein = 12g
- Cholesterol = 186mg
- Sodium = 77mg
- Vitamin A = 308IU
- Vitamin C = 5mg
- Calcium = 31mg
- Iron = 1mg