24 May Low-Carb Keto Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 cup almond milk (or cashew, coconut, or hemp, as long as it’s low-carb (unsweetened))
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter (natural, no sugar added)
- 1 packet Stevia in the Raw (optional sweetener)
- 1 pack FITTEAM LEAN Vanilla Protein
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
- Add ice cubes for added thickness and blend for about a minute.
- Enjoy cold!
Recipe Inspiration: https://www.tasteaholics.com/recipes/drinks/low-carb-protein-shake/
Pic Inspiration: www.healthfulpursuit.com