15 May One Pan Paprika Tofu & Veggies
Posted at 23:55h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 30 minutes | 4 Servings
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil (divided)
- 15 3/4 ozs Tofu (firm, patted dry and
- 1 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (roughly chopped)
- 4 cups Green Beans (trimmed and halved)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF (232ºC) and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, add garlic, paprika, thyme, salt, pepper and 2/3 of the avocado oil. Whisk until combined.
- Add the sliced tofu into the bowl and toss well to coat. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Add red onion, bell pepper and green beans to the same bowl and toss with remaining avocado oil. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake the tofu and veggies for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and divide onto plates. Adjust seasoning as needed. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- NO TOFU: Use tempeh or chickpeas in the paprika mixture instead.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 254
- Fat = 17g
- Saturated Fat = 2g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 17g
- Fiber = 6g
- Sugar = 6g
- Protein = 14g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 605mg
- Vitamin A = 1644IU
- Vitamin C = 101mg
- Calcium = 381mg
- Iron = 4mg