10 Jan No Bake Apple Cinnamon Bites
Posted at 02:46h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 14 Servings
- 1 cup Oats (quick or traditional)
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored and finely diced)
- Combine oats, ground flaxseed and cinnamon together in a bowl. Mix well. Add almond butter, honey and diced apples. Mix well again.
- Roll the dough into balls about the size of a golf ball. Wet hands before rolling to prevent sticking.
- Place the bites on a plate and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm. Then transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to seven days. Freeze for up to three months.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is equal to one ball.
- VEGAN: Use maple syrup instead of honey.
- NUT-FREE: Use sunflower seed butter instead of almond butter.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories = 84
- Fat = 4g
- Saturated Fat = 0g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 10g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 4g
- Protein = 2g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 1mg
- Vitamin A = 7IU
- Vitamin C = 1mg
- Calcium = 28mg
- Iron = 1mg