01 Jun One Pan Steak Fajitas
Posted at 17:15h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes | 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
- 1 Sweet Onion (medium, sliced)
- 1 lb Flank Steak (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce (small, leaves pulled apart)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your sliced peppers, onion, and steak. Drizzle with oil and then sprinkle with the seasoning. Toss until well coated. Transfer to your baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your liking and the peppers are soft.
- Scoop the steak and peppers into lettuce wraps and enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is approximately three fajitas.
- MORE FLAVOR: Add jalapeno peppers, paprika, and garlic powder. Cook on the barbecue in a grilling basket. Serve with corn tortillas instead of lettuce.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Serve with avocado, lime juice, cashew cream sauce, or plain yogurt.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 289
- Fat = 14g
- Saturated Fat = 4g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 16g
- Fiber = 4g
- Sugar = 8g
- Protein = 27g
- Cholesterol = 77mg
- Sodium = 436mg
- Vitamin A = 2298IU
- Vitamin C = 131mg
- Calcium = 88mg
- Iron = 3mg