26 Feb Paleo Breakfast Casserole
Paleo Breakfast Casserole
- 2 tablespoons fat of choice (coconut oil or butter or ghee, etc.), melted
- 1 large sweet potato or yam, diced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1½ pound breakfast sausage
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 10 eggs, whisked
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9×12 baking dish.
- Toss diced sweet potatoes in fat and sprinkle with salt
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add breakfast sausage and yellow onion. Cook until no pink remains in meat.
- Place meat mixture in baking dish, add sweet potatoes and spinach then add eggs along with salt and garlic powder and mix until well combined.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until eggs are set in the middle.
-Health & Wellness Coach