26 Jan Prosciutto-Wrapped Apples
Posted at 02:17h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes | 4 Servings
- 2 Apple (cored and sliced)
- 3 ozs Prosciutto (cut in half)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Gently wrap the apple slices with prosciutto and top with dill. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate separately in an airtight container for up to two days. Add lemon to the apples to keep them fresh longer, or slice just before enjoying.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is roughly 4 pieces.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Ricotta or parmesan cheese.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 93
- Fat = 3g
- Saturated Fat = 1g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 13g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 9g
- Protein = 6g
- Cholesterol = 15mg
- Sodium = 396mg
- Vitamin A = 60IU
- Vitamin C = 4mg
- Calcium = 6mg
- Iron = 0mg