21 Aug Pumpkin Breakfast Donuts
Posted at 19:23h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 25 Minutes | 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2/4 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Coconut Butter (melted)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and lightly grease your donut pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, chia seeds, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, sea salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the almond milk, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree. Mix well and transfer to a piping bag or a large ziploc bag with the corner sliced off. Pipe the batter into the donut pan using a circular motion.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled, drizzle with melted coconut butter. Enjoy!
- No Donut Pan: Use a muffin tin instead.
- NO Monk Fruit Sweetener: Use coconut sugar instead.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 4 to 5 days, or freeze for longer.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to one donut.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 209
- Fat = 14g
- Saturated Fat = 7g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 25g
- Fiber = 7g
- Sugar = 1g
- Protein = 5g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 192mg
- Vitamin A = 3234IU
- Vitamin C = 1mg
- Calcium = 221mg
- Iron = 3mg