11 Jun Pumpkin Energy Balls
Posted at 19:36h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 25 Minutes | 12 Servings
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- In a blender or food processor add all ingredients and process until the mixture comes together.
- Remove the mixture from the blender or food processor and place in a bowl. Set the bowl in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes. Once the mixture is set, roll into balls. Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately one ball.
- Coconut Butter: Ensure the coconut butter is melted, otherwise the mixture will not hold together.
- No Monk Fruit Sweetener: Use maple syrup and increase the amount to taste.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 74
- Fat = 7g
- Saturated Fat = 6g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 4g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 1g
- Protein = 1g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 28mg
- Vitamin A = 1589IU
- Vitamin C = 0mg
- Calcium = 4mg
- Iron = 1mg