21 Mar Pumpkin Hummus
Posted at 19:09h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | 2 Servings
- 1/4 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 cup Chickpeas (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 1 Garlic (clove)
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients together in a food processor. Blend until a creamy consistency forms. Enjoy!
- Make It Spicy: Add chili powder, cayenne pepper or chili flakes.
- Extra Toppings: Top with a drizzle of olive oil, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, pumpkin seeds or hemp seeds.
- Serve it With: Veggie sticks, brown rice tortilla chips, on a salad, in a wrap or as a sandwich spread!
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container in the fridge up to 3-5 days, or in the freezer up to 6 months.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 268
- Fat = 16g
- Saturated Fat = 2g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 26g
- Fiber = 7g
- Sugar = 5g
- Protein = 8g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 303mg
- Vitamin A = 4789IU
- Vitamin C = 5mg
- Calcium = 51mg
- Iron = 3mg