21 May Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
Posted at 19:30h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 30 Minutes | 2 Servings
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt (divided)
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds with the almond milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk well, making sure all the seeds are incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- Top the chia pudding with the coconut yogurt and enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
- No Almond Milk: Use coconut, cashew, hemp or oat milk instead.
- Like it Sweet: Add a drizzle of maple syrup or honey on top.
- Additional Toppings: Top with nuts, seeds, fruit of choice, additional coconut yogurt and pumpkin pie spice, and garnish with a cinnamon stick and star anise.
- More Protein: Add a scoop of collagen or a stick of FITTEAM LEAN protein powder when you add the chia seeds and stir to combine.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 150
- Fat = 10g
- Saturated Fat = 0g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 14g
- Fiber = 7g
- Sugar = 1g
- Protein = 5g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 65mg
- Vitamin A = 4954IU
- Vitamin C = 1mg
- Calcium = 345mg
- Iron = 3mg