06 Aug Pumpkin Spice Fruit Salad
Posted at 01:57h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | 4 Servings
- 2 Apple (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 2 Pear (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 1 1/4 cups Grapes (seedless, halved)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine the apples, pears and grapes in a bowl and toss well.
- Combine the lemon juice, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice in a small jar. Stir well to mix, then pour it over the fruit. Toss the fruit salad until everything is coated.
- Serve immediately or keep covered in the fridge.
- LEFTOVERS: Store covered in fridge up to two days.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories = 146
- Fat = 0g
- Saturated Fat = 0g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 38g
- Fiber = 5g
- Sugar = 29g
- Protein = 1g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 4mg
- Vitamin A = 101IU
- Vitamin C = 11mg
- Calcium = 31mg
- Iron = 0mg