28 Jan Scrambled Eggs & Roasted Sweet Potato
Posted at 18:07h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 35 minutes | 2 Servings
- 1 Sweet Potato (large, cubed)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the cubed sweet potato, half the sea salt and the avocado oil. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a pan over medium-low heat, add the eggs and scramble until cooked through. Season with the remaining sea salt and turmeric. Serve with the sweet potatoes. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Eggs are best enjoyed the same day. Refrigerate leftover sweet potato in an airtight container for up to three days.
- NO AVOCADO OIL: Use coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- MORE FLAVOR: Season the sweet potatoes with your favorite herbs or chili flakes for a spicy kick.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Serve with your favorite greens or more roasted veggies.
- MAKE IT VEGAN: Use tofu for the scramble instead of eggs.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 210
- Fat = 11g
- Saturated Fat = 3g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 14g
- Fiber = 2g
- Sugar = 3g
- Protein = 14g
- Cholesterol = 372mg
- Sodium = 473mg
- Vitamin A = 9762IU
- Vitamin C = 2mg
- Calcium = 76mg
- Iron = 2mg