01 Jan Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Posted at 17:03h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes | 2 Servings
- 12 ozs Shrimp (deveined, peeled, tails removed)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Place the shrimp, peppers, and onion on a large baking sheet. Season with oil and taco seasoning and mix until the shrimp and veggies are well coated. Arrange into a single layer.
- Bake for six to eight minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and turn the oven to broil. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside. Broil the peppers and onions for three to four minutes or until slightly charred.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and drizzle with lime juice. Season with salt if needed. Enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
- MORE FLAVOR: Add more cayenne, red pepper flakes to taste.
- SERVE IT WITH: Tortillas, rice, cauliflower rice, lettuce, salsa, avocado, cilantro and/or sour cream.
- NO TACO SEASONING: Use a combination of chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and salt.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 300
- Fat =11g
- Saturated Fat = 2g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 16g
- Fiber = 4g
- Sugar = 7g
- Protein = 37g
- Cholesterol = 274mg
- Sodium = 719mg
- Vitamin A = 2089IU
- Vitamin C = 130mg
- Calcium = 15mg
- Iron = 2mg