05 May Simple Changes for a Healthier Lifestyle
Living a healthier lifestyle is essential for a happy and fulfilling life. Making simple changes to your daily routine can have a significant impact on your overall health and well-being. Here are some easy tips to get you started on your journey towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it’s essential to fuel your body with the right nutrients. Choose a breakfast that is rich in protein and fiber, such as oatmeal or eggs, to help keep you full and energized throughout the day.
- Drink more water: Staying hydrated is crucial for good health, and it’s easy to forget to drink enough water throughout the day. Keep a water bottle with you at all times and make it a habit to drink water regularly. Try adding HYDRATE to your next water bottle to maximize your hydration.
- Move your body: Physical activity is essential for maintaining good health. Even if you can’t hit the gym, there are plenty of ways to get moving throughout the day. Take a walk during your lunch break, do some yoga or stretching in the morning, or take the stairs instead of the elevator. If you are looking for a little pick-me-up to help move your body more, try FIT and FIT+. These products have been designed to give you just the right amount of energy!
- Reduce your sugar intake: Excess sugar consumption has been linked to a variety of health issues, including obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Start by cutting back on sugary drinks and snacks, and opt for healthier alternatives like fruit or nuts. Try adding a protein shake into the mix for a snack, by incorporating LEAN protein you are helping to reduce your sugar intake all while enjoying something delicious.
- Get enough sleep: Sleep is crucial for good health and well-being, and it’s important to get enough restful sleep each night. Create a relaxing bedtime routine and aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
By not overcomplicating things and by incorporating these simple changes into your daily routine, you can start living a healthier lifestyle today.
- Harvard School of Public Health. (n.d.). The Nutrition Source – Healthy Breakfasts. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-breakfasts/
- Mayo Clinic. (2021, April 9). Water: How much should you drink every day? https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/water/art-20044256
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2021, April 1). Physical Activity for a Healthy Weight. https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/physical_activity/index.html
- World Health Organization. (2015). Sugars intake for adults and children. https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241549028
- National Sleep Foundation. (n.d.). How Much Sleep Do We Really Need? https://www.sleepfoundation.org/how-sleep-works/how-much-sleep-do-we-really-need