20 Jan Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
Posted at 14:44h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 4 hours | 4 Servings
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Apples (sliced and divided)
- 3 Carrots (medium, sliced into rounds)
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 3 tbsps Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Cut slits into your pork tenderloin about 3/4 of the way through. Wedge half of the apple slices into the slits.
- Add remaining apple, carrots and onion to the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay the pork tenderloin on top. Drizzle honey and sprinkle cinnamon over everything. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from the slow cooker and divide onto plates. Enjoy!
- MAKE IT TENDER: Brine your pork tenderloin the night before for more flavor and
- MORE GREENS: Serve on a bed of spinach or add your choice of veggies to the slow cooker.
- MORE CARBS: Serve with rice, quinoa or mini potatoes.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 251
- Fat = 3g
- Saturated Fat = 1g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 34g
- Fiber = 5g
- Sugar = 26g
- Protein = 25g
- Cholesterol = 74mg
- Sodium = 94mg
- Vitamin A = 7698IU
- Vitamin C = 7mg
- Calcium = 56mg
- Iron = 3mg