02 Jul Slow Cooker Baked Apples
Posted at 03:18h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 2 hours | 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (divided)
- 3/4 cup Granola
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Apples (medium, cored, leaving 1/2 inch at the bottom)
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, water and half the maple syrup. Add mixture to the slow cooker and set to high.
- In the same bowl, combine granola, coconut oil, cinnamon and remainder of maple syrup. Mix well. Fill the apples with the granola filling and set aside any leftovers.
- Add apples to the slow cooker and cook for 2 hours, or until the apples are soft.
- Top with any leftover granola before serving. Enjoy!
- SERVE IT WITH: Pumpkin Spice Granola, Paleo Granola, Banana Coconut Granola, coconut cream, cashew cream, yogurt or ice cream.
- NO SLOW COOKER: Place apples in a foil-lined pan and cook at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60vminutes.
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 days.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 255
- Fat = 9g
- Saturated Fat = 4g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 41g
- Fiber = 7g
- Sugar = 27g
- Protein = 4g
- Cholesterol = 0mg
- Sodium = 9mg
- Vitamin A = 1058IU
- Vitamin C = 9mg
- Calcium = 42mg
- Iron = 1mg