28 May Smoked Salmon Egg Cups
Posted at 16:46h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 25 minutes | 3 Servings
- 1 1/2 rasps Avocado Oil
- 6 Egg
- 1 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 4 ozs Smoked Salmon (roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and lightly grease a muffin tin with avocado oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, chives, salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and then the smoked salmon to each muffin tin, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze in a storage bag for up to one month.
- SERVING SIZE: One serving is equal to two egg cups
- MORE FLAVOR: Add fresh dill or capers to the muffin tins.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 210
- Fat = 14g
- Saturated Fat = 4g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 1g
- Fiber = 0g
- Sugar = 0g
- Protein = 20g
- Cholesterol = 381mg
- Sodium = 403mg
- Vitamin A = 1554IU
- Vitamin C = 3mg
- Calcium = 71mg
- Iron = 2mg