19 May Our Favorite Spring Time Recipes
Spring is here and we are ready for some fresh new recipes. Below we share some of our favorite springtime recipes!
Strawberries & Cream Protein Oats
Looking to put a spin on your breakfast, try these mouthwatering strawberry and cream oats. Not only are they quick and easy but something the whole family would love.
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup of your favorite dairy product (milk) or dairy alternative (almond milk)
- 1/2 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 stick pack of FITTEAM LEAND
- Place the milk (or alternative) in a saucepan, whisk the FITTEAM LEAN and heat over medium heat until warm.
- Add the oatmeal and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and stir in the berries.
- Serve immediately.
Cherry Vanilla Protein Smoothie
We all know smoothies are a tasty way to sneak it vitamins, fruits, veggies and protein but because they are so easy most of us wind up in the habit of making the same ones over and over. So next time you want a smoothie but you’re in the mood to mix it up, try this incredibly simply and minimal ingredient smoothie.
- Handful of pitted cherries
- 1 cup of almond milk or if you are looking for extra flavor try coconut milk
- 1 stick pack of FITTEAM LEAN
- *Optional – handful of ice
- Place the cherries, FITTEAM LEAN and ice if using into a blender
- Add the milk of your choice then blend and serve immediately.
Vanilla Protein Granola
With the sunshine, warmer weather and longer days sneaking in our schedules slowly start to become more hectic almost without noticing. We tend to add extracurricular activities, plans with friend and family and before you know it, we are always on the go. This easy homemade granola recipe is not only shockingly good but also a good source of proteins and health fat, making it an easy on the go snack for the whole family.
- 1 ¼ cups oats
- 2 FITTEAM LEAN stick packs
- ½ cup chopped nuts of choice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup avocado oil
Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Ensure all is well-combined. Spread mixture onto a sheet pan with parchment paper and bake for 15-22 minutes in a 325-degree oven. Constantly check and stir the granola around as it’s cooking to prevent it from burning.
FITTEAM is all about fun, delicious ways to enjoy not only getting healthy but staying healthy! Learn more about all of FITTEAMS products by clicking here. Or if you are looking for more help getting your nutrition on track and new recipes to keep it going, check out our FITTEAM FIT30 Program lead by leading registered dietitian Maryann Walsh.