03 Jun WILLPOWER DOESN’T WORK
Most of us never consider how our daily surroundings impact our success but in Benjamin Hardy’s book WILLPOWER DOESN’T WORK, we learn just how important our surroundings truly are. Hardy teaches us how we can consciously shape our environment to achieve the results and success we desire through what he calls “forcing functions” . These forcing functions, force us to do the things we want instead of trying to willpower them to fruition, in turn, making success far more achievable.
Hardy also teaches us the value of self-investment and what happens when we upgrade our mindset. When faced with difficult situations our mindset is one of our strongest weapons, these challenging situations can mold us into doing great things but only if our mindset is in the right place .
Outside of forcing functions and self-investment, Hardy’s book teaches us so much more. Below you will find a breakdown of the specific topics Hardy will dive into.
- How to make the biggest decisions of your life–and why those decisions must be made in specific settings
- How to create a daily “sacred” environment to live your life with intention, and not get sucked into the cultural addictions
- How to invest big in yourself to upgrade your environment and mindset
- How to put “forcing functions” in your life–so your default behaviors are precisely what you want them to be
- How to quickly put yourself in proximity to the most successful people in the world–and how to adapt their knowledge and skills to yourself even quicker
- How to create an environment where endless creativity and boundless productivity is the norm
We encourage everyone to take time out of your busy day and to invest in yourself by reading WILLPOWER DOESN”T WORK: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success by Benjamin Hardy.