18 Jun Zucchini Pizza Bites
Posted at 23:49h in FITTEAM Recipes
Prep Time: 25 minutes | 2 Servings
- 1 Zucchini (medium, cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 3/4 ozs Mozzarella Cheese (finely grated)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on the baking sheet and bake for eight minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the zucchini slices over. Top each zucchini slice with the tomato sauce and the cheese and bake for eight to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Divide between plates and enjoy!
- LEFTOVERS: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- DAIRY-FREE: Use dairy-free cheese.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Fresh herbs, red pepper flakes, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and/or your favorite pizza toppings.
- NO TOMATO SAUCE: Use crushed tomatoes instead.
Nutrition: (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories = 176
- Fat = 10g
- Saturated Fat = 7g
- Trans Fat = 0g
- Carbs = 9g
- Fiber = 3g
- Sugar = 7g
- Protein = 12g
- Cholesterol = 45mg
- Sodium = 186mg
- Vitamin A = 1023IU
- Vitamin C = 39mg
- Calcium = 222mg
- Iron = 1mg